DO I NEED A TICKET?
Yes. Sessions on The Monster inflatable are ticketed and will run through the day in 60-minute blocks from 10.00am to 11.00pm (times may vary depending on location, please check venue info for exact times). You will need to purchase a ticket in advance to experience The Monster. Spectator tickets are also available to buy for the adult sessions. For the Kids slots (9.30am-8pm), parents/guardians accompanying ticket holders will have complimentary access for viewing and to the food, drink and party areas (without needing a ticket).
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Tickets are limited so don't miss out by booking yours today. The Monster sessions are ticketed and will run through the day in 60-minute blocks from 10.00am to 11.00pm, with separate days for kids (9.30am-8pm). Each ticket costs £25 for Adults and £20 for Kids (including booking fees) with additional 20% Group Discounts for 6+ and includes one full circuit on The Monster. The food, drink and party areas will be open throughout your experience. You can arrive at any time throughout the day, and stay as long as you want – but you will only be allowed on to The Monster inflatable at your allocated time slot. Spectator tickets cost just £5.00 and will gain you access to the food, drink and party areas.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN I GO AROUND THE MONSTER INFLATABLE COURSE?
You can go around the Monster only ONCE per ticket. Trust us, it's harder than it looks! But you can stay as long as you want and enjoy all of the other interactive entertainment, food and drink.
IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT TO GO ON THE MONSTER?
Afraid so – for the adult sessions which will run from 11am to 11pm each day, you will need to be 16 or over. There are separate children’s days for 7-15 year olds.
WHAT TIME SHOULD I ARRIVE?
You should arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled Monster session. This will give you enough time to hand your stuff in at the locker room and exchange your ticket for your wristband and get ready to experience The Monster! The earlier you arrive the more prepared you will be for your experience! Feel free to arrive as early as you want to enjoy the party!
WHAT TIME DOES THE VENUE OPEN AND CLOSE?
The venue will be open from 9:30am each day and closes at 11.00pm. The Monster sessions start at 10am each day, but the food, drinks and party areas will open throughout.
HOW LONG DOES THE MONSTER TAKE TO GO ROUND?
This all depending on how fit, strong and ambitious you are! On average we’d say around 20-25 minutes. With a hangover, it can feel like a lifetime!
DO I NEED TO BE REALLY FIT AND STRONG TO DO THE MONSTER?
No. Whilst, The Monster is challenging and demanding at times, you can take it at your own pace and if you can’t do one of the obstacles, we’ll help you out. It’s all about having fun at the end of the day.
WHAT IF I AM PREGNANT OR HAVE A HEART CONDITION?
Due to the nature of The Monster, it is not recommended for pregnant women, people with heart conditions or those carrying any serious injuries.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
We would advise light and stretchy clothing to get the most out of your experience. At the end of the day The Monster is a physical obstacle course. You can wear jeans and a shirt if you want, but you’d be much better off in Active Wear! Yeah we said it - Active Wear! Shoes are not permitted on The Monster. You can wear socks, but you are better off bare-feet.
WHERE DO I PUT MY STUFF/BELONGINGS?
There will be a secure cloak room in the venue to store your belongings while you are on The Monster.
IS IT INSIDE OR OUTSIDE?
The Monster will be held indoors to protect you from the elements. Just wait until you see it!
CAN I TAKE FOOD AND DRINK WITH ME?
No afraid not, but we have the best street food and refreshing beverages on offer all day (both with and without alcohol!)
DO I NEED TO SIGN A WAIVER?
Yes, just so we make sure you're ready to ‘Meet the Monster', and understand the risks involved in doing so.
SMOKE, SOUND AND SPECIAL EFFECTS
We use haze, theatrical smoke, strobe lights, flashing lights, fire, CO2 cannons and other sound and lighting effects. There will be loud music (from incredible DJs!). Please be aware of this if you have any sensitivities.
TICKETS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Tickets and E-Tickets will be sent to the email address supplied at the time of booking. These tickets must be brought with you and presented at the ticket desk.
2. Each ticket is valid for one use of The Monster only.
3. Tickets cannot be amended or transferred once they have been purchased. Reselling a ticket for profit/commercial gain without the express permission of the Owner or Operator will make it void, and the ticket holder may be refused entry to or removed from the Venue.
4. Admission to The Monster is on the condition that all visitors allow themselves and their belongings to be searched. We do not accept liability for any damage caused to any items during this process. Items deemed to be dangerous or intended to do harm will be confiscated and not returned. Prohibited articles include (but are not limited to) firearms, pyrotechnics, glass bottles, flammable liquids and alcohol. Venue staff reserves the right to refuse entry.
5. You must comply with the instructions of Venue staff at all times.
6. We cannot issue any refunds for cancellations or non-arrivals.
7. No refunds will be issued for inclement weather or any further force majeure.
8. We reserve the right to refuse entry without explanation, and to alter, close or remove details of The Monster without prior notice for technical, operational or other reasons. No refunds will be given in these circumstances.
9. Any persons deemed intoxicated or to be acting inappropriately will not be permitted onto The Monster and could be removed from the event at any time.
10. The consumption of intoxicating liquors is permitted only in authorised places and in accordance with the Licensing Act 1964 and other statutory or regulatory requirements.
11. You may be refused entry or ejected if, in the reasonable opinion of the Owner or Operator, the presence of the Ticket holder in the Venue might be a risk to the safety of the public or staff and/or the holder, and/or affect the enjoyment of the public, (for example: if you are (or appear to be) drunk, under age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, decline to be searched or are in breach of any of these terms & conditions)
12. Please arrive at the event at least 30 minutes before your scheduled start time.
13. The event will finish each day at 11.00pm
14. Children aged 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
15. Your ticket is valid for one full circuit on The Monster and includes entry to the party area.
16. We have the right to take away any food or drink that has been brought into The Monster without prior arrangement.
17. No illegal substances may be brought onto the premises at any time.
18. Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited inside, other than in the designated outdoor smoking areas.
19. Due to the nature of The Monster, it is not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart conditions or injuries.
20. If you have a heart condition, back or neck injuries, if you are pregnant or if you have any condition that prevents you from following all of the safety rules and guidelines, you may not enter The Monster.
21. VAT is included in all prices, charged at 20%.
22. Dogs are not allowed into the venue, except for Guide dogs.
23. We may carry out photography and/or video recording at the event, which may feature guests. By accepting our terms and conditions, you agree that The Monster or any authorised party may use such images or video footage in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with The Monster or the authorised party.